If registered before May 1st, the early registration discount will apply and each week costs $325. If registered after May 1st, each week costs $350. If you have more than one camper, the following camper(s) will receive a family discount of $10 a week that is automatically applied while registering online.
LifeSeeds Camp offers six sports. Campers may pick one sport per session to play:
Basketball*, Football, Lacrosse, Quickball, Soccer, or Tennis
*Basketball is offered to children 8 years and older.
For 2021, we offer 3 weeks of camp for boys and girls, ages 6-15.
Camp will be held all three weeks at Jenkintown Elem. School in Jenkintown, PA. Please look for posted signs, arrival/drop-off/pick-up will be at the back of the school, off of Greenwood Ave and down Highland Ave.
We will also offer LifeSeeds Elite Camp for 4 days. July 19-22. For ages 12-17. 9 am – 2 pm, $275.
Not necessarily. Age is a consideration, but more important factors are the child’s size and ability level.
We encourage campers to bring their own equipment, to avoid cross-contamination and unnecessary sharing of equipment. This includes tennis racquets, lacrosse sticks, gloves, and balls. IF a camper needs a racquet or stick, we will provide that piece of equipment, and it will be designated for use only by one camper for the week. In all cases, staff will sanitize and clean equipment multiple times throughout each day.
Label ALL equipment clearly!
We do not offer or sell lunch. The only exception is Friday, when we provide pizza for everyone in camp. We still recommend providing a snack and a drink.
No. We recommend that campers bring their lunches in small coolers.
No. For 2021, due to COVID-19, campers will only be allowed to switch their sports up until the Saturday before their registered camp week.
Our staff does a great job of creating an environment that is both challenging and rewarding for children of all levels. The result is that every child, whether they are inexperienced or a superstar, enjoys their experience at LifeSeeds.
Yes, with approval. Family and friends are welcome to visit LifeSeeds. but MUST call or email to be pre-approved. All guests will be required to wear a face mask.
We will implement staggered arrivals and pick-ups to help minimize congestion at the drop-off area. Drop-off and pick-up will take place at the back of Jenkintown Elementary School, which is accessed off of Greenwood Ave and turning down Highland Ave.
▶︎ Staggered arrivals/drop-off times:
◉ 8:50-9:00am: campers with the last name beginning A-K
◉ 9:00-9:10am: campers with the last name beginning L-Z
▶︎ Staggered departure/pickup times:
◉ 2:50–3:00pm: campers with the last name beginning A–K
◉ 3:00–3:10pm: campers with the last name beginning L–Z
Don’t be late! There is a $1 fee for every minute past the pick up time.
Log into your LifeSeeds Camp account and make any changes. If updating your authorized pick-ups after 6 pm the day before camp, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an authorized pick-up form and give to us at Drop-off.
Yes, we offer Before Care starting at 7:30 a.m. and After Care until 4 p.m. This can be used on a weekly or day-to-day basis for an additional cost. If registering online, you can register your camper each day that is needed. You may also sign up and pay on the day you need care at camp.
Cost: Before Care per camper- $10/day; After Care per camper- $10/day)
Register on-line and pay the minimum non-refundable deposit by e-Check OR complete a LifeSeeds 2021 Summer Camp Registration Form and mail to us along with your payment to LifeSeeds Camp, P.O. Box 167, Jenkintown, PA 19046 (Make all checks payable to: LifeSeeds).
We will accept walk-in registrations Monday morning if your campers have medical clearance to attend camp. We suggest having all paperwork completed. That week’s complete payment is due at check-in. Please be aware we cannot guarantee availability for all weeks of camp and the selected sport.
Yes! Although we do not allow credit card payments during online registration, you can let us know the amount you would like charged by sending us an e-mail (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or giving us a call and we will e-mail a link so that you can make a secure credit card payment(s) using SQUARE INVOICE. We will then update your camp account to reflect this payment.
THERE IS A 3% PROCESSING FEE FOR ALL SQUARE PAYMENTS.
We cannot guarantee availability for all weeks of camp and the selected sport, but please notify us as early as possible if you need to make a change.
- If the request is made prior to one week before the start of the session in question, a $10 processing fee will be applied. All payments including the deposit will be transferred to the new week.
- If the request is made within the week leading up to the session in question, a $10 processing fee will be applied and all payments, minus the deposit, will be transferred to the new week.
- If the request is made on or after the Monday of the session in question, a $50 processing fee will be applied and all payments, minus the deposit, will be transferred to the new week.
Notify us by phone or e-mail and we will help take care of your cancellation. (You may cancel through your camp account if more than a week before registered session.) Your refund will be mailed to you within 14 business days.
Cancellations made prior to one week before the start of each registered session – Full refund less non-refundable deposit per week registered. (Cancel directly from your account.)
Cancellations made within the week leading up to each registered session – 50% refund less non-refundable deposit per week registered. (Please notify us.)
NO REFUNDS for cancellations made on or after the Monday of each week of camp.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding our refund policy.
The 2021 LifeSeeds email address for all COVID-19 related questions and concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
● It is important that communication is consistent and clear between all parties involved. You can still email Dave (Owner/Director) at email@example.com or Cathy (Administrative Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org with non-COVID-19 related questions at any time. We will reply as soon as possible.
Please email AND/OR call the office immediately if any of the following occur:
● Your camper is directly exposed to someone who has a known case of Covid-19 (that could be a friend, family member, neighbor, anyone!) In this case, DO NOT send your child to camp. We will contact you for more information and further guidance. A negative test may be required to return to camp.
● Your camper has obvious symptoms of Covid-19. In this case, DO NOT send your child to camp. We will contact you for more information and further guidance.
● Your camper has a confirmed case Covid-19. In this case, DO NOT send your child to camp! We will contact you for details and inform the Montgomery County Department of Health for contact tracing.
Download COVID-19 guidelines and protocol here.
(This also includes the daily checklist)