Like most summer camps, LifeSeeds Summer Camp provides children with a fun and engaging environment where they can make new friends, try new activities, and learn new skills. LifeSeeds offers a wide variety of activities, such as sports, arts and crafts, team building, and much, much more.
We also provide children with a sense of independence and responsibility, as they are expected to follow guidelines and participate in activities to the best of their ability. This can be a great opportunity for children to develop their social skills, self-confidence, and problem-solving abilities.
All of this takes place on state-of-the-art fields and facilities, including air-conditioned gymnasiums at both Jenkintown and Arcadia.
Our staff at LifeSeeds has always been the heart and soul of the camp! They go out of their way to not only make every moment of every day special, but to provide a safe and supportive environment for ALL campers.
For the first time ever, LifeSeeds Summer Camp will be operating for 7 weeks this summer! Some of the things that you can look forward to at LifeSeeds in 2023 include:
- Fun and creative water activities
- Team building and problem-solving challenges
- Entertainers, guest speakers, and shows like The Brain Show and the Zonda Dance Show
- Spirit days
- Sports instruction and daily competition
- Pride Group activities and competition
- Arts, crafts, and building activities such as the Arcade Challenge and Tower Competition
- Talent shows, singing, and dance competitions
- Daily motivation and end-of-the-day awards
- Legendary activities like Save the Rubber Duck and Castle Assault
Through a variety of experiences, our campers are taught and expected to live in a respectful, responsible manner. Our hope and belief is that if we can instill such a way of thinking and feeling into the minds and hearts of our campers, that they will take it with them and spread it wherever they go!
If you have a question or concern, please reach out to us!
Owner | Camp Director